Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mya Papaya!


I can't believe it's been seven years since we sat in the Hospital room on November 12th, being told the next morning we were going to deliver a baby by my Brother-In-Law. It's was 8 weeks pre-mature, but we were starting to see the same things happen right before we lost Griffin, and this time we had a doctor that would listen. So it was time. At 7:00 am Mom was in for delivery and I was putting on the scrubs with my sister and Naomi's Sister and then in we went. The doctor had already made the primary cut when I first walked in and I went to the wrong side of the table. What a way to see your wife in a whole new light!

Things went smooth and Mya was delivered, but taken soon after to Cook's Children Hospital for the next 17 days. What an amazing journey it has been!

Happy Birthday Princess! We love you very much.